PCR punto final
The Thermalcyclers are essential laboratory equipment for researchers using chain reaction polymerase (PCR) sequencing, cloning, Genotyping, mutagenesis, and many other applications. Common features of Bio-Rad Thermalcyclers include peltier technology, for precise temperature control, and thermal gradient to easily optimize PCR assays in a single run. The instruments range from an economical option to the flexibility of the series 1000, offering multiple formats blocks with higher performance capabilities.
Featured Item: T100
The T100 is a small thermal cycler offers an array of convenient features. This compact thermal cycler has an intuitive touch screen for easy and user friendly. The technology of thermal gradient allows you to quickly optimize your block experiment in one run. With a robust design, The T100 is a reliable cycler system that offers exceptional performance.
Features and advantages of the T100 thermal cycler:
- Easy to use - Quick programming through a large color touch screen and intuitive interface.
- Consistent results - Robust design ensures effective and consistent run.
- Thermal Gradient - This option can be optimized PCR assay.
- Management protocols - protocols can be organized into custom folders or USB flash drive.
- Compact - The T100 is a thermocycler that uses little space in a laboratory.