Today Monday 3 October 2016, we held in the auditorium of the Faculty of Medicine of the Catholic University the lecture given by the specialist LSG Application of Bio-Rad Mexico: Karina Adames on Digital PCR products Drops (ddPCR) and equipment Bio-Rad QX200.
The issues discussed were:
- Absolute quantification of genes : no more standard curve
- high accuracy and sensitivity: detection 1 copy.
- High performance: 96 samples simultaneously
- High tolerance to inhibitors reaction PCRAplicaciones:
- copy-number variation (CNV)
- detection of rare sequences associated with diseases
- Pathogen detection from different sources
- Analysis of gene expression
- And much more…